Sunday, February 9, 2014

The Favorite Day for Me

Well I am writing this a day late as my favorite day was yesterday.  It started with the team going to "The Home for Sick and Dying Adults."  This is my second trip however on my first trip we did not make it to this location.  As can be expected, I was very nervous to go to a location that had dying adults to rub lotion on them and to minister to them.  It is not really something I had ever experienced before but I loved it!  The people really seemed to enjoy the attention...........and after they warmed up to us they allowed us to lotion their body.  This was actually not something I found uncomfortable, it was the complete opposite.  As we made our way around the room more and more people wanted the attention and were very grateful for what we were doing.  This started the day out great!!

After that we were blessed to have the opportunity to visit two more orphanages to play with the kids!!  That was a lot of fun as well.  The kids really seemed to enjoy the attention but I think we enjoyed the fun more :-)  After the play time with kids we headed off to the dedication of the BRAND NEW CHURCH in Titanyen.  This church is called Grace Church and is now open for the entire community.  The church was packed for the energetic service of worship!!!!

I truly feel best to have had the opportunity to be a part of the blessed day!!

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment